Aptean Recruitment 2020 for Associate Engineer Development | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Online
Aptean Recruitment 2020 – Aptean scheduled to hire Associate Engineer Development for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Aptean Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer Development|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech
- Experience: Freshers
- Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic Java and SQL skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
- Assertive self-starter with excellent organisational skills
- Indian Army Recruitment 2020 for SSC Officer | 191 Posts | February 2020
- Amazon Walk-in Drive 2020 | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree | 29 February 2020
- Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2020 for Programmer Trainee | 2012-2019 Batch | Apply Online
- SSC Recruitment 2020 for Selection VIII Posts | 1355 Posts | 10th/12th/Any Degree | March 2020
- Cognizant Mega Off Campus Drive 2020 | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc| Apply Online
- Replicon Off Campus Drive 2020 | B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/BBA/MBA | Last Date: 29 February 2020 | online test by Webcam
Like Our Facebook Page to Get Daily Job Updates, To Join: Click here
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilation’s of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Writes code completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high-quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Contributes to Code Reviews
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- When requested, interface with the product marketing, global services team and Customer/Partners to address issues in the field.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time.
How to Apply Aptean Recruitment 2020 :
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here