Asahi Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019 | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BSC/BCA | Last Date: 11 December 2019
Asahi Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineer – Trainee for B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ BSC/ BCA – 2018/ 2019 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Asahi Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Trainee|
|Salary||Rs. 2 LPA|
|Interview Location||Kakapalayam (Salem)|
|Last Date||11 December 2019|
|Interview Date||14 December 2019|
- HCL Off Campus Drive 2019 | B.E/B.Tech | 3.5 LPA | 27 December 2019
- Media.Net Software Walk-in Drive 2019 for Software Test Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | 12 December 2019
- Cambium Networks Off Campus Drive 2019 | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Last Date: 31 January 2020
- HP Recruitment 2019 for Intern | B.E/B.Tech | 2020 Batch | Bangalore
- CSS Corp Walk-in Drive 2019 for Technical Support Engineer | Any Degree | 11 to 14 December 2019
- Capgemini Recruitment for Freshers hiring HTML/CSS Developer | BE/B.Tech
- Education: BE / B.Tech (IT,Computers,EEE,ECE), MCA; BSC (Computers/Software), BCA.
- Batch: 2018/2019 pass outs
Asahi Technologies Off Campus Drive Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- GD (Based on the number of turnouts)
- Technical Interview
- Final Technical Interview
- HR Discussion
Benefits of Joining with Asahi Technologies Pvt. Ltd:
- Office timings: 10 Am to 7 Pm only.
- Five days working
- Medical insurance of Rs.10,00,000 for employees and immediate dependents
- 24/7 Snacks and Refreshments
- Other benefits as per the industry norms
- Our Motto is to make employees experience “Work Life Balance”.
How to Apply for Asahi Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this position online by the following link before 11 December 2019. After completion of registration, candidates can attend the drive on 14 December 2019 to the mentioned venue.
Like Our Facebook Page to Get Daily Job Updates, To Join: Click here
Date: 14 December 2019 Time: 8 AM
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Procedure for participation in the recruitment drive:
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 11.12.2019.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 12.12.2019.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 14.12.2019 at 8.30 am
For More Details & Apply: Click here