Cognizant Mega Off Campus Drive 2020 | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc| Apply Online
Cognizant Mega Off Campus Drive 2020 : CTS is scheduled to hire for the post of Engineer Trainee Service Desk for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc – 2018 & 2019 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Apply also in Cognizant for Trainee: Click Here
Cognizant Mega Off Campus Drive 2020 :
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee – Service Desk|
|CTC-Salary||Rs 3.38 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||14 March 2020|
|Last Date||11 March 2020|
- B.E / B.TECH (ALL BRANCHES)
- M.E/M.TECH (ALL BRANCHES)
- M.Sc (5 years Integrated) / MCA
- Only for 2018 and 2019 Passed out Batches
- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- 50% in 10th ,12th ,UG & PG
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Service desk associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues.
- SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers.
- The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues.
- The Apt candidate should have a basic understanding of concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
You can also apply in these jobs:
- Bosch Recruitment 2020 for Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- TCS Free Certification Program : Career Edge | TCS 15 days Free Certification During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Honeywell Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | Chennai | Apply Online
- ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist/Engineer/Technical Assistant | Last Date: 01 May 2020
- Ellucian Recruitment 2020 for Associate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Online – Recruitment Process is Online
- HRIDC Walk-in Interview 2020 for Sr Executive/Executive/Executive Asst | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech | 17 April 2020
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Voice Assessment
- HR Discussion
How to Apply Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link on or before 11 March 2020 and attend the drive in the following venue on 14 March 2020-8.30 A.M.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Follow Us Here & text for any queries: