DELL Walk-in Recruitment for Freshers | 9 & 11th March 2020 | NCR
Dell scheduled to hire for the role of Technical Support Technician for Any degree graduates at Gurgaon. For more details, eligibility criteria and venue details read below. DELL Walk-in Recruitment
Company Name: Dell
Position: Technical Support Technician
Experience: 0-4 Years
Date: 9th & 11th March 2020
Time: 12 PM to 3:00 PM
You can also apply in these jobs:
- Bosch Recruitment 2020 for Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- TCS Free Certification Program : Career Edge | TCS 15 days Free Certification During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Honeywell Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | Chennai | Apply Online
- ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist/Engineer/Technical Assistant | Last Date: 01 May 2020
- Ellucian Recruitment 2020 for Associate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Online – Recruitment Process is Online
- HRIDC Walk-in Interview 2020 for Sr Executive/Executive/Executive Asst | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech | 17 April 2020
- Education: Any relevant Certification/Technical Qualification
- 0 to 1 year of relevant work experience required.
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems
- Undergrad with 1 year of International Call Center Voice experience preferred
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x 7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Excellent telephone soft skills & thorough telephone functional skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to deal professionally with irate customers.
- Responsible for providing telephone support for customers on operation or maintenance of Dell products.
- Assist phone customers by diagnosing problems, and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Responsible for Out of warranty and In warranty solution sales.
- Performs work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
- Work requires strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skills.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in drive at the following venue on 9th and 11th March 2020.
Dell International Services,
Vipul Tech Square, Sector – 43,
Near Sector 42-43 rapid metro station,
Gurgaon – 122002
Source: Click Here