DRDO Recruitment 2020 for Scientist ‘B’ | 167 Posts | Last Date: 10 July 2020 | Apply Online
DRDO – Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) – Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) invites online application from the eligible candidates for the post of Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO for 167 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Master’s Degree in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on the valid GATE score, a Descriptive Examination, NET, and Personal Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online at the RAC website (https://rac.gov.in) on or before 10 July 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process of DRDO Recruitment are given below. DRDO Recruitment 2020z
DRDO – The Defence Research and Development Organisation was founded in 1958. Its parent agency is the Ministry of Defence and the agency executive is Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy (Chairman of DRDO). The headquarters is in New Delhi. It is India’s largest and most diverse research organization. Around 30,000 employees including 5000 scientists are working in DRDO.
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist ‘B’:
|Job Role||Scientist ‘B’|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||10 July 2020|
Submit your Interview Experience: Click HERE
Part-I & II:
- Candidates should complete first-class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/ Master’s Degree in the following Engineering disciplines (OR) Master’s Degree in Maths/Physics/Science from a recognized university/ institute
- GATE Qualification: Candidates should possess the requisite Essential Qualification (EQ) along with a valid
- Candidates should possess the requisite Essential Qualification (EQ) from IITs/NITs with minimum aggregate 80% marks
Join Free Online Courses: Click Here
- At least First Class Master’s Degree in Psychology from a recognized university or equivalent.
- NET Qualification: Qualified the NET exam for eligibility to Assistant Professorship in Psychology
Eligible Subject/ Discipline for Scientist ‘B’ :
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology:
Part-I & Part-II:
- Electronics & Communication Engg
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Material Science/Metallurgical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Age Limit (10.07.2020):
- Un Reserved (UR) /EWS – 28 years
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) – 31 years
- SC/ST – 33 years
Post & Discipline Wise Vacancies: (Total – 60 Posts)
For Scientist ‘B’:
- Electronics & Communication Engg – 37 posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 35 posts
- Computer Science Engineering – 31 posts
- Electrical Engineering – 12 posts
- Material Science/Metallurgical Engineering – 10 posts
- Chemical Engineering – 06 posts
- Aeronautical Engineering – 04 posts
- Civil Engineering – 03 posts
- Physics – 08 posts
- Chemistry – 07 posts
- Mathematics – 04 posts
- Psychology – 10 posts
- Scientist ‘B’ – Level-10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100/-) in specified disciplines and categories.
- Total emoluments (inclusive of HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs.
80,000/- p.m. at the present metro city rate.
DRDO RAC Recruitment Selection Process for Scientist ‘B’:
- Selection will be based on valid GATE score, a Descriptive Examination and Personal Interview
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for a Descriptive Examination on the basis of valid GATE score, subject to their GATE score not being below 25% of the GATE score of the first shortlisted candidate.
- All eligible IIT and NIT graduate engineers with minimum 80% aggregate marks in the EQ degree will be called for a Descriptive Examination.
- Candidates who appear for the Descriptive Examination will be further shortlisted for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:5 in order of merit list prepared on the basis of the Descriptive Examination only.
- Selection will be based on valid GATE score and Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of valid GATE score in the ratio of 1:5 subject to their availability in order of discipline-wise category-wise merit list.
- Selection will be based on the Aggregate Percentage of Marks in NET and Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for Personal interview from amongst the candidates who have at least qualified for Assistant Professor, on the basis of the aggregate percentage of marks in the NET in the ratio of 1:5 subject to their availability in order of category wise merit list.
- For General (UR), EWS and OBC male candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PwD and women candidates: No fees
You can also apply in these jobs:
- ANSYS Recruitment 2020 for R&D Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- Siemens Recruitment 2020 for Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- MATLAB – MathWorks Recruitment 2020 for C++ Developer | B.E/B.Tech | Hyderabad | Apply Online
- Bank of India Recruitment 2020 for Faculty/Office Assistant | Any Degree/10th Pass | May 2020
- TCS Virtual Internship 2020 | TCS iON Remote Internship | Apply Online
How to Apply DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist ‘B’?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to register online at the RAC website (https://rac.gov.in) on or before 10 July 2020.
For More Details: Click here
How To Apply: Click here