DXC Technology Recruitment 2020 for Associate Product Developer | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree| Chennai | Apply Online
DXC Technology Recruitment 2020 – DXC Technology scheduled to hire Associate Professional Product Developer for B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
DXC Technology Recruitment 2020:
DXC Technology Recruitment 2020 for Associate Professional Product Developer:
|Job Role||Associate Professional Product Developer|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
You can also apply in these jobs:
- ANSYS Recruitment 2020 for R&D Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- Siemens Recruitment 2020 for Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- MATLAB – MathWorks Recruitment 2020 for C++ Developer | B.E/B.Tech | Hyderabad | Apply Online
- Bank of India Recruitment 2020 for Faculty/Office Assistant | Any Degree/10th Pass | May 2020
- TCS Virtual Internship 2020 | TCS iON Remote Internship | Apply Online
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience with technical product configuration, design, and/or integration
- Experience working with technical products, vendors, and families of technologies
- Experience working with product configurations
Join Free Online Courses: Click Here
- Communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and management
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Recommends product configurations to assist with overall system design and integration.
- Configures, implements, and provides product support activities to meet client needs.
- Identifies potential uses for products or technologies; identifies issues for use in meeting business needs.
- Assists sales and consulting engineering teams in designing and integrating products into customer environments.
- Assists in selecting technology vendors to meet business needs as needed.
- Consults with, and compares solutions with, other product development staff, vendors, and cross-functional technical groups to ensure consistent product solutions.
- Provides insight and advice to customers concerning the applicability of specific products and technologies.
- Assists in acceptance testing and product launches.
How to Apply for Associate Professional Product Developer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details and Apply: Click here
Follow Us Here & text for any queries: