Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2019 | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BCA/B.Sc/B.Com | 15 December 2019
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2019 for Freshers for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BCA/B.Sc/B.Com – 2020 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2019 Details:
|Salary||Rs. 2 LPA|
|Venue Location||Kakapalayam (Salem)|
|Interview Date||17 & 18 December 2019|
|Registration Last Date||15 December 2019|
- ANSYS Recruitment 2020 for R&D Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- Siemens Recruitment 2020 for Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- MATLAB – MathWorks Recruitment 2020 for C++ Developer | B.E/B.Tech | Hyderabad | Apply Online
- Bank of India Recruitment 2020 for Faculty/Office Assistant | Any Degree/10th Pass | May 2020
- TCS Virtual Internship 2020 | TCS iON Remote Internship | Apply Online
Follow Us Here & text for any queries:
- B.E/ B.Tech (Any Discipline)/ MCA/ BSc (CS/IT/CT/Electronics), BCA, B.Com Computers
- Current Batch: 2020 Passing out only
- 60% in 10th, 12th and UG
- No standing arrears
- Service Agreement & Shift: 2 Years & Rotational Shift
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply for Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive online by the following link before 15 December 2019 and attend the drive at the following venue on 17 & 18 December 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Date: 17 & 18 December 2019 Time: 8:30 AM
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Procedure for participation in the recruitment drive:
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our websites www.kbss.ac.in or www.kiot.ac.in on or before 15.12.2019.
- The last date for registration is on 15.12.2019.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 16.12.2019.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 17.12.2019 at 8.30 am