IBM Off Campus Drive 2020 | IBM Associates Program – 2020 | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | 2020 to 2023 Batch | Across India
IBM Off Campus Drive 2020 : International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2020 :
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Job Location: Across India
- To be enrolled in a higher education course related to technology, such as: Engineering (Computing, Control and Automation, Electrical, Industrial, Mechatronics, Civil, Materials, Production, Telecommunications, Mechanical, Metallurgical, Physics), Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Electronics and Telecommunications, Programming and System Analysis, Security, Database Technology, Software Development, Math and Statistics, Network Administration, Web Development, Big Data or Artificial Intelligence.
- Graduation predicted to at least the end of 2020, 2021, 2022 or 2023 (for technologist courses you can enroll from the 3rd semester).
- Intermediate English
- Availability to work 6 hours daily: from 9am to 3pm.
- Studying at night or availability for changing.
Joining IBM Services as an Associate offers you an opportunity to work on client teams, using technologies to help business transform the way they work.
As an Associate, you’ll develop relevant skills and quickly gain meaningful experience. Your network of experts and mentors will provide career coaching and experience with leading technology, while you solve clients’ most challenging problems with future-defining solutions.
You are a great thinker – and you are passionate about making change. Develop these great ideas for customer and help define how companies interact with the world. Combine your expertise and your business and technical interests to help transform global companies.
You understand that a business strategy is data driven. After all, a cognitive business is a thinking business. Analyze data and forecast trends to make relevant recommendations to customers, using cognitive tools to research and analyze data.
By providing guidance, you are building on your experience. Understanding the user is an art (combined with a lot of research), and you never tire of making interactions. As an Associate Designer for IBM customers, you will focus on customer needs and creating world-class digital experiences.
When you create and perform interactions, you solve problems, whether it’s just fixing a bug or creating an application that changes the way how we live. Take on variety of activities: high-performance design, development and maintenance, and scalability of databases and server applications.
Also Apply in Latest Jobs :
- HCL Off Campus Drive 2019 | B.E/B.Tech | 3.5 LPA | 27 December 2019
- Media.Net Software Walk-in Drive 2019 for Software Test Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | 12 December 2019
- Cambium Networks Off Campus Drive 2019 | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Last Date: 31 January 2020
- HP Recruitment 2019 for Intern | B.E/B.Tech | 2020 Batch | Bangalore
- CSS Corp Walk-in Drive 2019 for Technical Support Engineer | Any Degree | 11 to 14 December 2019
- Capgemini Recruitment for Freshers hiring HTML/CSS Developer | BE/B.Tech
You are known as master of the organization and always completes your tasks. You have experience managing schedules, scheduling capabilities, projects or scope, delivering according to requirements. Become a successful catalyst of tomorrow’s business. Join us as an Associate Project Manager to lead efforts with our clients.
Like Our Facebook Page to Get Daily Job Updates, To Join: Click here
You are not scared of complex scenarios. You are innovative and want to make a difference using technology. Join us as an Expert Associate Technician to gain specialized skills in technology products or industry solutions that will enable you to design, create and build the infrastructure our customers need to reinvent their business.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link.
Apply Link: Click Here