IBM Recruitment 2019 for Technical Support Associate | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
IBM scheduled to hire for the role of Technical Support Associate for B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree graduates at Gurgaon. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
IBM Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon (Haryana)|
- Indian Army Recruitment 2020 for SSC Officer | 191 Posts | February 2020
- Amazon Walk-in Drive 2020 | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree | 29 February 2020
- Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2020 for Programmer Trainee | 2012-2019 Batch | Apply Online
- SSC Recruitment 2020 for Selection VIII Posts | 1355 Posts | 10th/12th/Any Degree | March 2020
- Cognizant Mega Off Campus Drive 2020 | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc| Apply Online
Like Our Facebook Page to Get Daily Job Updates, To Join: Click here
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Ability to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Ability to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to listen to and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning/probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
- See opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
- Flexibility around working in shifts.
How to Apply IBM Recruitment for Technical Support Associate?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online in the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here