IBM Recruitment 2020 for Technical Support Associate | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree | Pune | Apply Online
IBM scheduled to hire for the role of Technical Support Associate for B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below. IBM Recruitment 2020
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
You can also apply in these jobs:
- ANSYS Recruitment 2020 for R&D Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- Siemens Recruitment 2020 for Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- MATLAB – MathWorks Recruitment 2020 for C++ Developer | B.E/B.Tech | Hyderabad | Apply Online
- Bank of India Recruitment 2020 for Faculty/Office Assistant | Any Degree/10th Pass | May 2020
- TCS Virtual Internship 2020 | TCS iON Remote Internship | Apply Online
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: Minimum 0 to 2 years of experience in Technical Support role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Experience to work well in a fast-paced environment and demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Demonstrate the ability to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Proven knowledge to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning/probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
- See opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
- Willingness to work in rotation shifts.
Join Free Online Courses: Click Here
How to Apply for Technical Support Associate?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online in the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Follow Us Here & text for any queries: