Indian Army Recruitment 2020 for SSC Officer | 191 Posts | February 2020
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – Indian Army applications are invited Rally notification for the eligible candidates in the various category across the country. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date and participate in the Army Recruitment Rally in the respective venue. The detailed eligibility and list of rally date and locations are given below.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
The motto of Indian Army: The main motto of the Indian Army is “Service Before Self” i.e., it provides national security and maintaining unity, protecting India from external and internal threats, maintaining peace and security within Indian borders, and also conducting rescue operations during natural calamities and disasters.
Join Indian Army Recruitment Rally Schedule 2020:
|Job Role||Soldier & Others|
|Age Limit||17½ to 23 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Bosch Recruitment 2020 for Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- TCS Free Certification Program : Career Edge | TCS 15 days Free Certification During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Honeywell Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | Chennai | Apply Online
- ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist/Engineer/Technical Assistant | Last Date: 01 May 2020
- Ellucian Recruitment 2020 for Associate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Online – Recruitment Process is Online
For Soldier General Duty (All Arms):
- Class 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system minimum of D Grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.
For Soldier Technical/ Soldier Technical (Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner):
- 10 + 2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
For Soldier Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary:
- 10 + 2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
For Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management:
- 10 + 2 / Intermediate exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, & Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English & mathematics/Account/Book Keeping in class 12th is mandatory.
For Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pass/8th Pass:
- Class 10th/8th simple pass.
- No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored a minimum of 33% in each subject.
For Sepoy Pharma:
- 10+ 2 or equivalent exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. Qualified in D Pharma with Min 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council /Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with min 50% marks and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council / Pharmacy Council of India are also eligible.
- Age Limit will be 19 to 25 years.
For Indian Gorkhas (All categories):
- As applicable in their categories.
For Soldier Tech NA (AMC)/NA VET:
- 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with Min 50% marks in aggregate and Min 40% in each subject.
Follow Us Here & text for any queries:
Join Indian Army Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on the Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Medical Test and Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
- The written test will be conducted for medically fit candidates at the nominated venue. Location, date and time of the Written Test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit cards.
How to apply for Join Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date and then attend the rally at the given venue (Check detailed notification in below table).
To Apply: Click here
Candidates can check the detailed information of rally schedule and eligibility in below.
|Location||Rally Date||Last Date||Detailed Notification|
|Palzor Stadium, Gangtok,|
|07-10 May 2020||21 April 2020||Details|
Kawardha (Distt – Kabirdham).
|16-25 April 2020||31 March 2020||Details|
|16-25 April 2020||31 March 2020||Details|
|Gopabandhu Stadium |
|08-15 April 2020||23 March 2020||Details|
|Dholewal Military Station, Ludhiana||07-16 April 2020||22 March 2020||Details|
|05-18 April 2020||20 March 2020||Details|
|District Sports Stadium, |
|04-14 April 2020||20 March 2020||Details|
|Bhagat Stadium, |
|01-04 April 2020||16 March 2020||Details|
Nainital and Udham
|26 Feb-10 March 2020||23 February 2020||Details|
|Ranikhet Military Station||26 Feb-10 March 2020||23 February 2020||Details|
|03-07 March 2020||16 February 2020||Details|
|Eagle Ground, |
|22 Feb-15 March 2020||15 February 2020||Details|
|UT of Lakshadweep Island||21-23 February 2020||15 February 2020||Details|
|Dasaratha Deb State |
|15-20 February 2020||30 January 2020||Details|
|12-13 February 2020||28 January 2020||Details|
Sonipat and Panipat
|10-20 February 2020||25 January 2020||Details|
|Sports Complex, Indira|
Gandhi National Tribal University, Anuppur
|7-19 February 2020||22 January 2020||Details|
|Bihar Military Police-3|
|4-18 February 2020||19 January 2020||Details|
|Fatehpur (UP)||2-20 February 2020||17 January 2020||Details|
|Sainik Vidyalaya, Beed.||4-13 February 2020||14 January 2020||Details|
|Meghna Sports Stadium,|
Station, Tezpur (Assam)
|19-24 January 2020||3 January 2020||Details|