Indian Railways Summer Internship 2020 : East Coast Railway with its headquarters at Bhubaneswar invites applications from students pursuing Graduation/Post Graduation in Engineering and MBA from institutes of National and International reputation for Summer Internship 2020. For more details, eligibility criteria, apply link, read below.
Indian Railways Summer Internship 2020 :
Company Name: East Coast Railway
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Last Date: April 17,2020
- Interested and eligible students who are pursuing Graduation/Post Graduation in Engineering & MBA can pursue internship in following disciplines
Follow Us Here & text for any queries:
e) Computer Science/IT
f) Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Logistics, Materials Management, Project Management and other technical matters pertaining to Railways.
- Students pursuing undergraduate course in Engineering should have completed at least two years of study in Degree and should have a consistently good academic record.
- Students pursuing MBA should have obtained a First Class Graduate Degree and should have successfully completed one year of the course.
You can also apply in these jobs:
- Bosch Recruitment 2020 for Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- TCS Free Certification Program : Career Edge | TCS 15 days Free Certification During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Honeywell Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | Chennai | Apply Online
- ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist/Engineer/Technical Assistant | Last Date: 01 May 2020
- Ellucian Recruitment 2020 for Associate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Online – Recruitment Process is Online
- HRIDC Walk-in Interview 2020 for Sr Executive/Executive/Executive Asst | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech | 17 April 2020
- The internship is neither a job nor any such assurance for a job in the Indian Railways.
- Maximum duration of the internship will be 2 months.
- Location of internship shall be the prerogative of the administration.
- No remuneration is payable during the internship.
- Boarding and lodging arrangements will be borne by the interns themselves.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible students are requested to apply through online internship portal only (below mentioned link). All communications regarding allotment/rejection will be made through e-mail only.
Following documents (Self attested) are required to be uploaded in the portal.
a) Covering /Forwarding letter from the HOD.
b) Duly filled in Annexure-II
d) Identity Card issued by the Institute.
On selection, students are required to produce hard copies of the uploaded documents for verification.
Apply Link: Click Here
Check Official Notification: Click Here