Intel Recruitment 2020 for Technical Graduate Intern | ME/M.Tech/MS/Ph.D | Bangalore | Apply Online
Intel scheduled to hire Technical Graduate Intern for ME/M.Tech/MS/PhD. graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. Intel Recruitment 2020
Intel Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Technical Graduate Intern|
You can also apply in these jobs:
- ANSYS Recruitment 2020 for R&D Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- Siemens Recruitment 2020 for Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- MATLAB – MathWorks Recruitment 2020 for C++ Developer | B.E/B.Tech | Hyderabad | Apply Online
- Bank of India Recruitment 2020 for Faculty/Office Assistant | Any Degree/10th Pass | May 2020
- TCS Virtual Internship 2020 | TCS iON Remote Internship | Apply Online
- Education: Current student attending and enrolled full time in an accredited program pursuing MS or PhD in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a relevant engineering discipline
Join Free Online Courses: Click Here
- Strong Technical background with analytical and problem solving skills and an interest in algorithms.
- Experiences in software development with very solid coding skills preferably in C/C++
- Experience in image processing and classification algorithms
- Comfortable working in a Linux development environment.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning algorithms, Deep Learning frameworks is a plus.
- Familiarity with computer networking and systems architecture.
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature.
- U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
How to Apply for internship?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
How To Apply: Click here
Follow Us Here & text for any queries: