ISRO Recruitment 2019 for Scientist/ Engineer | 327 Posts | November 2019 | Apply Online
ISRO Recruitment 2019 – ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board-ICRB Announced Job vacancies for Scientist/Engineer “SC” in Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering There are 327 vacancies filled under this recruitment. Candidates who completed engineering in above disciple can apply for these positions. Aspirants age must be equal or below 35 years(age relaxation available). For ISRO Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) job vacancies for Junior Research Fellow/Research Associate with 36 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process of ISRO Recruitment are given below.
About Indian Space Research Organisation:-ISRO is formed in the year of 1969 as an Indian Space Agency under the Indian Government. It’s headquarter is located in Bangalore. The Department of Space(DoS) is responsible for managing and controlling all functions of ISRO. ISRO had subdivisions for their Research facilities, Test Facilities, Construction, and launch facilities, Tracking and control facilities, and HRD. ISRO provides its services in terms of the television broadcast, meteorological application, Location-based services, telecommunication, and also in natural resources. Visit isro.gov.in for more details about ISRO.
ISRO Job Vacancies 2019:
ISRO Recruitment for the graduates will be based on their qualification. Every recruitment notification is announced via ISRO Website and also in Employment News. ISRO Selection will be based on written examination and further test to shortlisting the candidates. Currently, ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board announced the recruitment for the role of Scientist/Engineer. Candidates can submit online application on or before 4 November 2019
ISRO Recruitment 2019:
List of current openings in ISRO Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Vacancies||Last Date|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’||327||4 November 2019|
|JRF/RA||36||30 October 2019|
ISRO ICRB Recruitment 2019 for Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’:
|Job Role||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’|
|Last Date||4 November 2019|
- HCL Off Campus Drive 2019 | B.E/B.Tech | 3.5 LPA | 27 December 2019
- Media.Net Software Walk-in Drive 2019 for Software Test Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | 12 December 2019
- Cambium Networks Off Campus Drive 2019 | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Last Date: 31 January 2020
- HP Recruitment 2019 for Intern | B.E/B.Tech | 2020 Batch | Bangalore
- CSS Corp Walk-in Drive 2019 for Technical Support Engineer | Any Degree | 11 to 14 December 2019
- Capgemini Recruitment for Freshers hiring HTML/CSS Developer | BE/B.Tech
Detailed Eligibility in ISRO Recruitment 2019:
- B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10
Age Limit(as on 14.11.2019): 35 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 40 years
- For OBC candidates: 38 years
- Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt.of India orders.
- For Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics)- 131 Posts
- For Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical)-135 Posts
- For Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science)-58 Posts
- For Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) Autonomous Body-03 Posts
Pay Scale: Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs. 56100/- p.m
ISRO Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the written test/interview. The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks. Based on the performance in the Written Test candidates will be short-listed for interview
Application fee: Rs. 100/-
Note: No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women/Ex-serviceman
Payment Mode: Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch. Candidates after submitting their application can pay application fee immediately or any day before the last date for fee payment which is 6.11.2019.
How to apply for ISRO ICRB Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 4 November 2019.
For more details & Apply: Click here
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 15 October 2019
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 4 November 2019
ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2019 for JRF/RA:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow/Research Associate|
|Salary||For JRF: Rs.31,000/-Month|
For RA: Rs.47,000/-Month
|Last Date||30 October 2019|
Detailed Eligibility in ISRO Recruitment 2019:
For Junior Research Fellow:
- M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in relevant disciplines in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA / CPI grading of a minimum of 6.5 on a 10 scale or equivalent.
Relevant Disciplines: Aerospace/Aeronautical, Mechanical, Propulsion, Computer Science, Embedded Systems/VLSI, Control Systems, Electrical Machines, Microelectronics/VLSI, Signal Processing/Communication Systems, Instrumentation and Control & Guidance, Optical, Material Science
- B.E / B.Tech or equivalent in relevant disciplines in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA / CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 scale or equivalent.
Note: For all Engineering disciplines, GATE qualification is mandatory.
Relevant Disciplines: Aerospace,Mechanical,Aeronautical, Propulsion, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Applied Electronics, Electrical & Electronics,
- M.Sc. Degree in relevant disciplines in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA /CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 scale or equivalent
Relevant Disciplines: Mathematics, Physics, Meteorology, Chemistry, Statistics
For Research Associate:
- PhD in Chemistry/Mechanical Engineering. Their PhD work should have been carried out in Electro Catalysts / Fuel Cells / Electrolysers/PEM fuel cells modelling and simulation.
Important Instructions in ISRO Recruitment 2019:
The applicants for JRF positions should also have qualified one of the following tests and the year of qualification and score have to be furnished in the online application.
- CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test, including NET-Lectureship.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by MHRD.
- Joint Admission Test (JAM) conducted by MHRD.
- Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST)
Age Limit (as on 30.10.2019):
- Minimum age is 18 years
- UR: 28 Years
- OBC: 31 Years
- SC: 33 Years
- ST: 33 Years
- UR: 35 Years
- OBC: 38 Years
- SC: 40 Years
- ST: 40 Years
- For Junior Research Fellow: 33 Posts
- For Research Associate: 3 Posts
ISRO VSSC Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection of JRF& RA will be based on the performance in the interview.
How to Apply ISRO VSSC Recruitment 2019 for JRF& RA?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for JRF post online at www.vssc.gov.in website on or 30 October 2019.
Like Our Facebook Page to Get Daily Job Updates, To Join: Click here
How To Apply for JRF: Click here
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for RA post by sending the applications in prescribed format along with required documents and to be given E-mail id on or before 30 October 2019.
E-mail id: <[email protected]>
For More Details: Click here