JusPay Recruitment 2020 | Juspay Hiring Quality Engineer | 4.5 LPA | Freshers | PAN India | Online Test by Webcam
We process payments for top merchants like Flipkart, Amazon, BookMyShow, RedBus, MakeMyTrip, Myntra, Swiggy, Airtel, Vodafone, Yatra, etc. We are extremely technology and product focused and have achieved the traction that’s rare for a 5-year-old startup. Oh, did we mention that Juspay developed BHIM, the UPI app launched by the honorable Prime Minister of India!
Position: Quality Assurance Engineer:
Job Location: Bangalore
Interview Location: Bangalore ( Interview date will be informed )
- Indian Army Recruitment 2020 for SSC Officer | 191 Posts | February 2020
- Amazon Walk-in Drive 2020 | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree | 29 February 2020
- Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2020 for Programmer Trainee | 2012-2019 Batch | Apply Online
- SSC Recruitment 2020 for Selection VIII Posts | 1355 Posts | 10th/12th/Any Degree | March 2020
- Cognizant Mega Off Campus Drive 2020 | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc| Apply Online
- Replicon Off Campus Drive 2020 | B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/BBA/MBA | Last Date: 29 February 2020 | online test by Webcam
Job Description for JusPay Recruitment 2020:
A QA Engineer, will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. They will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system. Additionally, they will also understand the product in more detail and arrive at more creative use cases and corner cases. It is crucial that they develop a keen sense of mobile platforms (Android & iOS) so that you can be very creative about identifying potential failure points.
Apply before Deadline:
- Be part of the product creation process to provide critical feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved by the development team. You must work closely with product & dev team and be a part of the entire software development process.
- Taking end to end responsibilities of STLC (Software Test Life Cycle)
- Maintaining timelines and guidelines of Project
- Must be flexible, prompt and self-motivated.
- Perform detailed analysis of the products and modules to determine coverage required
- Basic knowledge about XML, REST, SOAP Proactively and effectively communicate at all levels, internally and externally.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution. Determine the Root Cause of defects.
Requirements for JusPay Recruitment 2020
- Experiance: 0 to 4 years
- Good communication skills and lots of positive attitudes
- Exude much energy in the workplace and contribute positively to our culture
- Good knowledge of software
- QA methodologies, tools, and processes Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Ready to learn new technologies.
- Basic knowledge of fundamentals in any programming language.
Salary Offered: 4.5 LPA
- Round – 1 Online Test.
- Round – 2 Group Discussion (Juspay Office).
- 3 rd Round – F2F Tech Interview.
- Round – 4 Three hour assignment followed by one interview.
How to apply for JusPay Recruitment 2020?
Test Location: PAN India Online