Media.Net Software Walk-in Drive 2020 | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | 20 February 2020
Media.net Software – Media.net Software scheduled to hire Software Test Engineer (Manual Testing) for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Mumbai. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
|Job Role||Software Test Engineer |
|Salary||INR 3 – 6.5 LPA|
|Venue Date||20 February 2020|
- Bosch Recruitment 2020 for Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- TCS Free Certification Program : Career Edge | TCS 15 days Free Certification During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Honeywell Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | Chennai | Apply Online
- ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist/Engineer/Technical Assistant | Last Date: 01 May 2020
- Ellucian Recruitment 2020 for Associate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Online – Recruitment Process is Online
- HRIDC Walk-in Interview 2020 for Sr Executive/Executive/Executive Asst | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech | 17 April 2020
- Education: B.E./B.Tech/MCA degree in computer sciences or equivalent field.
- Experience in manual testing design and execution.
- Ability to operate independently with moderate to minimal supervision
- Hands on testing experience of large scale web-based applications.
- Good Knowledge of UI testing, Functional Testing, System Testing & Regression Testing.
- Experience in designing and executing manual test plans and test scripts for complex systems.
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and hands on experience with quality assurance processes and methodologies. Experience with at least one testing tool for test case management and defect management.
- Strong attention to detail. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong documentation skills.
- Experience in a programming language is a big plus
- Ability to write and execute SQL queries.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools would be a plus (i.e. – Selenium or similar).
- Understand the behaviour of complex web-based applications and apply that knowledge towards testing
- Contribute towards the overall test strategy and test plan of the product
Create and execute test scenarios; select the best methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for testing
- Identify test data requirements and generate the required data to support testing
- Evaluate and analyze application behaviour and data for potential software issues
- Clearly report issues found during testing
- Create test deliverables required by company and project testing standards
- Work collaboratively with other testers, developers, and stakeholders
- Participate in, and occasionally lead, process improvement efforts
- Contribute during design reviews and recommend product improvements
Follow Us Here & text for any queries:
How to Apply ?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive with a copy of your resume at the following venue on 20 February 2020.
Date: 20 February 2020 Time: 11 AM Onwards
Old Nagardas Rd, Mogra Pada,
Natwar Nagar, Andheri East,
Mumbai Maharashtra 400069
Contact – Vanessa Murzello