MyAnatomy Off Campus Drive 2020 | B.Tech/M.Tech/BBA/MBA | March 2020
MyAnatomy Off Campus Drive 2020 – MyAnatomy secluded to hire Subject Matter Expert & Enterprise Sales (Internship) for B.Tech/ M.Tech/ BBA/ MBA graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MyAnatomy Off Campus Drive 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Subject Matter Expert & Enterprise Sales (Internship)|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Online Test Date||19 to 31 March 2020|
Subject Matter Expert (Internship):
- Candidates should be graduates in B.Tech having done specialisation in CSE, IT and ECE domains.
- M.Tech graduates can also apply.
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Should have expertise in sourcing content based on the domain strong at.
You can also apply in these jobs:
- Bosch Recruitment 2020 for Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- TCS Free Certification Program : Career Edge | TCS 15 days Free Certification During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Honeywell Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | Chennai | Apply Online
- ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist/Engineer/Technical Assistant | Last Date: 01 May 2020
- Ellucian Recruitment 2020 for Associate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Online – Recruitment Process is Online
- HRIDC Walk-in Interview 2020 for Sr Executive/Executive/Executive Asst | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech | 17 April 2020
- Sourcing the content based on the domain field
- Framing the questions on MCQ format and Coding based on the domain expertise.
- Understanding the requirements and create content accordingly.
- Reviewing the content and adding up the changes required.
Enterprise Sales (Internship):
- Candidates from B.Tech, M.Tech, BBA and MBA background can apply.
- Should be immediate joiners and available for 6 months duration.
Skills Required for both:
- Should have good Aptitude and Analytical skills.
- Should have good Communication skills.
- Should be good team player.
- Working closely with Product and Business Development team.
- Conducting Market and Industry research.
- Ability to source, generate and qualify potential leads.
- Perform outbound sales activity which includes cold calling and lead followup.
- Finding relevant leads by reaching out to companies via mail or phone.
- Building strong networks and relationships with clients.
- Conducting product demos and presentations to clients.
- Internship duration: 6 months
- During internship, the stipend will be Rs.10,000
- After 6 months, the salary will be 15,000 plus incentives.
How to Apply for MyAnatomy Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the online test by the following link for both positions from 19 March to 31 March 2020.
Online Test Link: Click here
Follow Us Here & text for any queries: