NHPC Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Graduate/ Technician Apprenticeship | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Civil, CSE, EEE, ECE, Mech | Manipur | Last Date: 9th November 2019
Company: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Ltd (NHPC)
NHPC Limited (Formerly known as National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Ltd.), A Govt. of India Enterprise, was incorporated in the year 1975 with an authorised capital of Rs. 2000 million and with an objective to plan, promote and organise an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects.
Later on NHPC expanded its objects to include development of power in all its aspects through conventional and non-conventional sources in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.nhpcindia.com
Positions: Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice
Job Location: Loktak (Manipur)
Training Period: 1 Year
Salary: During the training period stipend will be paid monthly as per Apprentice Act, 1961 and/ or as amended from time to time
- HCL Off Campus Drive 2019 | B.E/B.Tech | 3.5 LPA | 27 December 2019
- Media.Net Software Walk-in Drive 2019 for Software Test Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | 12 December 2019
- Cambium Networks Off Campus Drive 2019 | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Last Date: 31 January 2020
- HP Recruitment 2019 for Intern | B.E/B.Tech | 2020 Batch | Bangalore
- CSS Corp Walk-in Drive 2019 for Technical Support Engineer | Any Degree | 11 to 14 December 2019
Educational: The applicants should have passed the Degree/ Diploma examination in relevant disciplines from any recognized institution as per ibid Act.
Eligible streams are:
- Electronics & Communication
- Information Technology
- The applicants who will be completing 3 years 3 months after having passed the qualifying Degree/Diploma as on 01.01.2020 and who have acquired prior training/ experience for more than one year are not eligible to apply under this notification.
- The absconded apprentice candidates from previous training are not eligible to apply.
Like Our Facebook Page to Get Daily Job Updates, To Join: Click here
- The eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance during the personal interview.
- The selected candidates for training are required to submit a medical fitness certificate as per rules of Apprentice Act, 1961.
How to Apply in NHPC Recruitment 2019:
All interested and eligible candidates first enroll themselves in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal at www.mhrdnats.gov.in & Enrollment Number should be mentioned on the Application Form.
After enrollment candidates have to send the duly filled application form along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 9th November 2019.
Senior Manager (HR),
Loktak Power Station,
Kom Keirap, P.O. Loktak,
For More Details & Application Form: Click Here
NATS Portal: Click Here