Reliance Jio Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | Mumbai | Apply Online
Reliance Jio invites application for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee for Engineering graduates at Mumbai. The detailed Eligibility and application process are given below.
|Company Name||Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL)|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
You can also apply in these jobs:
- ANSYS Recruitment 2020 for R&D Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- Siemens Recruitment 2020 for Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- MATLAB – MathWorks Recruitment 2020 for C++ Developer | B.E/B.Tech | Hyderabad | Apply Online
- Bank of India Recruitment 2020 for Faculty/Office Assistant | Any Degree/10th Pass | May 2020
- TCS Virtual Internship 2020 | TCS iON Remote Internship | Apply Online
Reliance Jio Careers
Graduate Engineer Trainee:
- Education: B.E/B.Tech graduates
- Experience: Freshers
Join Free Online Courses: Click Here
Skills & Competencies:
- Learn the respective business of their role.
- Learn and execute the roles of selected business function.
- Contribute first as a support player, then as an individual, to the business role.
- Develop as an independent business analyst.
- Ability to substitute for the selected function on a medium / long term.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Follow Us Here & text for any queries: