State Bank of India-SBI Recruitment 2020 for Deputy Manager | 45 Posts | Last Date: 12 February 2020
SBI Recruitment 2020 – State Bank of India invites online application for Specialist Cadre Officer for the post of Deputy Manager (Law) for 45 vacancies on a regular basis. Candidates who completed their degree in Law with required work experience are eligible to apply for this job. To get selected in this recruitment candidates have to clear the online written test and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online from 23 January to 12 February 2020. Here we describe the detailed eligibility and attached the apply link for user convenient.
State Bank of India: It is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial statutory body. Its headquarters is in Mumbai and it is a government corporation statutory body. It is the largest bank in India with a 23 per cent market share in assets. The Bank of Madras merged into presidency banks in British India, the Bank of Calcutta and the Bank of Bombay, to form the Imperial Bank of India, which in turn became the State Bank of India.
SBI Recruitment 2020:
SBI Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Cadre Officer:
|Job Role||Deputy Manager (Law)|
|Salary||Rs.31,705 – 45,950/-Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||12 February 2020|
- Indian Army Recruitment 2020 for SSC Officer | 191 Posts | February 2020
- Amazon Walk-in Drive 2020 | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree | 29 February 2020
- Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2020 for Programmer Trainee | 2012-2019 Batch | Apply Online
- SSC Recruitment 2020 for Selection VIII Posts | 1355 Posts | 10th/12th/Any Degree | March 2020
- Cognizant Mega Off Campus Drive 2020 | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc| Apply Online
Educational Qualification (as on 31.10.2019):
- Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognised University in India.
Post Qualification Experience (As on 31.12.2019):
- Enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council and having 4 years of experience as practicing Advocate OR Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks OR
- 4 years combined experience as practicing advocate and Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks. The experience should be after enrolment as advocate with Bar Council.
Age Limit (as on 31.07.2019): 25 to 35 Years (42 yrs. with minimum 8 yrs. experience)
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities – (Gen) 10 years (SC/ ST) 15 years, (OBC) 13 years
- Ex-Serviceman, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers
(ECOs/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) – 5 years
Category Wise Vacancies: 45 Posts
- Gen – 20 Posts
- OBC – 12 Posts
- SC – 06 Posts
- ST – 03 Posts
- EWS – 04 Posts
SBI Recruitment Selection Process for Deputy Manager:
Selection will be based on the online written test and interview.
- The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English (except for test of English Language). The candidates will have option to give their answer in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language).
|Test||No. of Ques||Max. Mark||Time|
|Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 min|
Interview: 50 Marks
Exam Centre: Ahmedabad, Banglore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Ernakulam, Guwahati, Hyderabad/ Secunderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi/ Delhi NCR, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Srinagar, Varanasi, Vishakhapatnam, Thiruvananthapuram, Vadodara
- General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No Fee
Mode of Payment: The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply SBI Recruitment 2020 for Deputy Manager?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at SBI website from 23 January to 12 February 2020.
- Commencement of online registration of application 23.01.2020
- Closure of registration of application 12.02.2020
- Closure for editing application details 12.02.2020
- Last date for printing your application 27.02.2020
- Online Fee Payment 23/01/2020 to 12.02.2020
- Tentative date for downloading call letter for online test: 21.02.2020 onwards
- Tentative date of online test: 08.03.2020
For More Details: Click here
How To Apply: Click here