SSC Recruitment 2020 for Selection VIII Posts | 1355 Posts | 10th/12th/Any Degree | March 2020
SSC Recruitment 2020 : taff Selection Commission (SSC) published the job notification for Selection Posts (Phase VIII) in the category of Lab Asst, Store Keeper, Jr Engineer, Scientific Asst, Technical Officer, Library Clerk, Jr Technical Asst & Others for 1355 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10th/12th/Any degree can apply for these posts. The selection process is based on Computer Based Examinations. Interested & eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online on or before 20 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
SSC Recruitment 2020 Details :
|Job Role||Selection Posts (Phase VIII)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||20 March 2020|
- Candidates should complete Matriculation or Higher Secondary (10+2) or Graduation from a recognized university or equivalent.
You can also apply in these jobs:
- Bosch Recruitment 2020 for Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- TCS Free Certification Program : Career Edge | TCS 15 days Free Certification During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Honeywell Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | Chennai | Apply Online
- ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist/Engineer/Technical Assistant | Last Date: 01 May 2020
- Ellucian Recruitment 2020 for Associate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Online – Recruitment Process is Online
- HRIDC Walk-in Interview 2020 for Sr Executive/Executive/Executive Asst | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech | 17 April 2020
- For Lab Asst/ Technical Operator/ Field-Cum-Lab Asst/ Agri Fieldman/ Mechanic/ Library Clerk/ Lib Attendant/ Fumigation Asst: 18 – 25 years
- For Store Keeper/Jr Engineer/ Scientific Asst/ Jr Technical Asst/Sr Technical Asst/ Dietician/
Technical Officer/ Technical Superintendent/ Textile Designer/ Sr.Scientific Asst: 18-30 years
- For Girls Cadet Instructor/ Investigator/ Asst Central Intelligence Officer: 20 – 25 years
- For Laboratory Attendant/ Lab Asst/ Lab Technician/ Store incharge/ Technical Clerk/ Jr Technician/ UPC: 18 – 27 years
- For Library & Information Assistant: 18 – 28 years
Relaxations in Upper Age limit:
- For SC/ ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PwD candidates: 10 years (PwD + OBC 13 years & PwD + SC/ ST 15 years)
- Others as per government policy
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 1355 Posts
SSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on the written examination in computer-based mode consisting of objective type multiple choice questions
- Skill tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed in
the essential qualification will be conducted, which will be of qualifying nature.
- Final Merit List will be drawn on the basis of performance in the Computer Based Examination.
Follow Us Here & text for any queries:
- There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels.
- The exam duration will be conducted for 60 minutes, the topics and marks are given below.
- The examination consist of 100 marks, there will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
|Subject||No. of Qns||Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Note: No fee for SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Women candidates
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode: Through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards
- Offline mode: SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
Follow Us Here & text for any queries:
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online mode only at the official website of SSC on or before 20 March 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Submit your Interview Experience: Click HERE
- Dates for submission of online applications: 21-02-2020 to 20-03-2020
- Last date for receipt of application: 20-03-2020 (up to 23.59 PM)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 23-03-2020 (23.59 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 23-03-2020 (23.59 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 25-03-2020
- Dates of Computer Based Examination: 10-06-2020 to 12-06-2020