TCS Off Campus Drive | 2019-20 Batch | Last Date: 5 January 2020
TCS scheduled for FutureForwardCareers National Qualifier Test (NQT) for Arts, Commerce and Science – 2019-20 batch graduates across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process of the TCS Off Campus 2019 are given below.
|Test||FutureForward Careers National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|Qualification||Arts, Commerce and Science Graduates|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||5 January 2020|
|Test Date||18 & 25 January 2020|
- HCL Off Campus Drive 2019 | B.E/B.Tech | 3.5 LPA | 27 December 2019
- Media.Net Software Walk-in Drive 2019 for Software Test Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | 12 December 2019
- Cambium Networks Off Campus Drive 2019 | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Last Date: 31 January 2020
- HP Recruitment 2019 for Intern | B.E/B.Tech | 2020 Batch | Bangalore
- CSS Corp Walk-in Drive 2019 for Technical Support Engineer | Any Degree | 11 to 14 December 2019
Like Our Facebook Page to Get Daily Job Updates, To Join: Click here
- Education: Arts, Commerce and Science Graduates are eligible for the test.
- Batch: Only 2019-20
- Candidates should be comfortable working in rotational shifts, including night shifts.
- B.A Economics, B.Tech, BE, BMM, B.A. Statistics, BA Journalism, CA, ICWA, MBA, M.Sc., MA, M.Com are NOT eligible for the Test.
- Only full-time graduates are eligible (15 years of regular education) – No Undergraduates/ Correspondence Courses/ Part-time/ Open school.
- Candidates with a gap of more than 2 years in education are ineligible for the test.
- Candidates should NOT have more than 3 months of work experience to be eligible for the test.
- Post graduates, students pursuing higher education and/or candidates with active backlogs are not eligible.
FutureForwardCareers National Qualifier Test (NQT) Selection Process:
The test will have 50 questions that have to be answered in 50 minutes.
It comprises five sections:
- Verbal Ability (10 questions)
- Reading Comprehension (4 questions)
- Logical Reasoning (12 questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (12 Questions)
- Data Interpretation (12 Questions).
The questions will help us assess your Basic English Grammar, Sentence construction, Logical and analytical abilities, etc.
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following on or before 5 January 2020 and attend the test on 18 & 25 January 2020.
- Registration State Date: 29th November 2019
- Registration End Date: 5th January 2020
- Test Date: 18th & 25th January 2020
For More Details & Apply: Click here