TCS Off Campus Drive 2019 | 2018 & 2019 Batch | Across India | 31 August 2019
TCS Off Campus Drive 2019(Phase-II) scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc -2018 and 2019 Batch graduates across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process of the TCS Off Campus 2019 are given below
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Batch||2018 & 2019|
|Salary||Rs.3.36 LPA for B.E / B.Tech|
Rs.3.53 LPA for M.E /M.Tech /MCA / M.Sc
|Job & Venue Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply||30 July 2019|
|Last Date to apply||23 August 2019|
- Full-Time Graduates from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2018 & 2019
- Eligible streams from UG/PG-All Engineering streams
- Eligible streams from MCA & MSc -MCA With BCA/BSC/BCom/BA(with maths & Statistics)
- 60 % throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/Diploma/PG
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
- Students who have their schooling from NIOS are eligible.
- All Engineering Streams.
- MCA with BSc/BCA/BCom/BA (with Math /Statistics Background)
- M.SC in Information technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering
TCS Off Campus Drive 2019 Selection Process:
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
The Online test have the following sections and conducted for 1.5 Hours
|Selection||Duration||No of Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30 mins||15|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
|Coding||30 mins||1 Problem Statement|
The personal Interview has three rounds.
How to apply TCS Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by the following link from 30 July 2019 to 23rd August 2019.
Click on apply link below>Register Now > Choose IT > Fill Application form > Click on ” Apply for the drive”
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Use Laptop/Desktop)
- It is mandatory to click on “Apply for Drive” & to choose your test center
- TCS Hallticket would be sent 3-4 days prior to the Online test
- Online Registration start date: 30 July 2019
- Registration End Date: 23 August 2019