Vizag Steel Recruitment 2020 for Management Trainee | 11 Posts | Last Date: 10 August 2020 | Apply Online
Vizag Steel Recruitment 2020 – Vizag Steel Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) invites online application from the eligible candidates for the post of Management Trainee (HR), Management Trainee (Marketing), Management Trainee (Corporate Communication) for 11 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of MBA/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma within the age limit of 27 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the UGC-NET examination of June-2020 and personal interview. Interested and eligible candidates first register & appear for the UGC-NET examination of June-2020 and then apply for the post online at RINL website www.vizagsteel.com from 20 July to 10 August 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Vizag Steel Recruitment 2020:
Vizag Steel Recruitment 2020 for Management Trainees:
|Job Role||Management Trainee (HR)/ |
Management Trainee (Marketing)/
Management Trainee (Corporate Communication)
|Qualification||MBA/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma|
|Job Location||Across India|
|UGC-NET June 2020 Registration Last Date||31 May 2020|
|Online Registration Starting Date||20 July 2020|
|Last Date||10 August 2020|
You can also apply in these jobs:
- ANSYS Recruitment 2020 for R&D Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- Siemens Recruitment 2020 for Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- MATLAB – MathWorks Recruitment 2020 for C++ Developer | B.E/B.Tech | Hyderabad | Apply Online
- Bank of India Recruitment 2020 for Faculty/Office Assistant | Any Degree/10th Pass | May 2020
- TCS Virtual Internship 2020 | TCS iON Remote Internship | Apply Online
For Management Trainee (HR):
- Candidate should complete full time Bachelors Degree as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full-time course of minimum 2 years) in HR Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare / Social Work (with HR as the main subject) with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/PwD) from a recognized University / Institute
For Management Trainee (Marketing):
- Candidate should possess full time Bachelors Degree as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma
(Full-time course of minimum 2 years) in Marketing Management with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC) from a recognized University / Institute
For Management Trainee (Corporate Communication):
- Candidate should complete full time Bachelors Degree as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full time course of minimum 2 years) in Mass Communications / Journalism with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all years / semesters & all subjects from a recognized University / Institute.
- The eligible candidates desirous to apply for the post of MT (HR), MT (Mktg) & MT (CC) in RINL are required to appear for UGC-NET examination of June-2020.
|Corresponding UGCNet-2020 paper code|
|MT(HR)||Labr. Welfr./ Pers. Mgmt / Industrial Relation / Labr. & Soc Welfr. / HRM||55|
|Mass Communication and Journalism||63|
Submit your Interview Experience: Click HERE
Upper age limit (as on 01.05.2020): 27 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 5 years for SC
- 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer)
- 10 years for PWD candidates
Post Wise Vacancies: 11 Posts
- Management Trainee (HR): 06 posts
- Management Trainee (Marketing): 03 posts
- Management Trainee (Corporate Communication): 02 posts
Join Free Online Courses: Click Here
- Selected candidates will be offered a Basic Pay of Rs.20,600/- p.m. in the Pay Scale of Rs.20,600-3%-46,500
- On successful completion of training, the Pay Scale Rs.24,900-3%- 50,500/- (Pre-Revised).
Vizag Steel Recruitment Selection Process for Management Trainee:
- The selection process will consist of UGC-NET, June-2020 examination followed by Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for UGC-NET, June-2020 examination.
- The candidates qualified in UGC-NET June-2020 examination will only be considered for further selection
to Personal Interview.
Minimum qualification marks prescribed by UGC-NET June-2020:
- General (Unreserved)/EWS – Paper-I & II: 40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together
- SC/OBC-NCL/PwD – Paper-I & II: 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together
- Qualified candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the UGC-Net June-2020 examination for Personal Interview.
- Final merit list will be prepared considering the scores obtained by the candidates in UGC-NET June-2020
examination and Personal Interview. Merit list will be prepared Post-wise and Category-wise.
- For General, EWS & OBC candidates: Rs 500/- (Plus GST @18%)
- For SC/PwD candidates: No application fee
Submit your Interview Experience: Click HERE
How to apply Vizag Steel Recruitment 2020 for Management Trainee?
Online Registration to UGC-NET:
Interested and eligible candidates first register for UGC-NET-June 2020 examination in online at “https://ntanet.nic.in/ntanet/root/loginpage.aspx” website on or before 31 May 2020.
Online Registration to RINL:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at RINL website www.vizagsteel.com from 20 July to 10 August 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
UGC-NET June-2020 Examination:
- Submission of Online application form 16.03.2020
- Last date of Applying Online 31.05.2020
- Online Registration to RINL commences from 20.07.2020
- Online Registration closes on 10.08.2020
Follow Us Here & text for any queries: