VMware Recruitment 2020 for Technical Staff | B.Tech/M.Tech | Apply Online
VMware Recruitment 2020 : VMware scheduled to hire Technical Staff for B.Tech/M.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
VMware Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Technical Staff|
- BTech/MTech Degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 1-3 years of experience with significant depth around designing and programming enterprise class products.
- 1+ years of experience in developing enterprise-class management software
- Strong background in object-oriented design and programming
- Min 1 year of strong coding experience in core JAVA or any OOPS language
- Min 1 year of strong experience in J2EE stack (Spring Core, JSP/Servlets/MVC frameworks-Struts/Spring)
- Min 1-year experience in J2EE Application Severs – JBoss/Tomcat or similar
- Min 1-year experience in working with Databases – SQL Server, Postgres, writing SQL, Stored Procedures
You can also apply in these jobs:
- ANSYS Recruitment 2020 for R&D Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- Siemens Recruitment 2020 for Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- MATLAB – MathWorks Recruitment 2020 for C++ Developer | B.E/B.Tech | Hyderabad | Apply Online
- Bank of India Recruitment 2020 for Faculty/Office Assistant | Any Degree/10th Pass | May 2020
- TCS Virtual Internship 2020 | TCS iON Remote Internship | Apply Online
- Ford Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Chennai | Apply Online
- Innovate, Research & Evaluate new technologies and tools for a quality output.
- Code and implement new algorithms to solve complex problems.
- Triage, Analyze, and Fix customer issues with quick turnaround time.
- Participate in architectural & design discussions and code reviews.
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of Cloud Management industry directions and trends
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional distributed teams Core Engineering, GSS, QA and Product Management in all phases – Requirements, Development, Testing, Launch/Release and continue refinement of
- VMware Cloud Management related technologies
- Document best practices and learnings in developing and deploying product solutions
- Work in an Agile development environment while continuously evaluate and improve engineering processes
Should have a technology-independent mindset and juggle priorities on a daily basis.
How to Apply for VMware Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Follow Us Here & text for any queries: