Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 | Any Degree | Across India | Apply Online
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 – Wipro Scheduled to hire for Digital Workspace Service Desk B.Com/ BBA/ BBM/ BMS/ BA/ B.Sc – 2019/2020 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Digital Workspace Service Desk|
|Job Location||Across India|
You can also apply in these jobs:
- Bosch Recruitment 2020 for Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- TCS Free Certification Program : Career Edge | TCS 15 days Free Certification During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Honeywell Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | Chennai | Apply Online
- ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist/Engineer/Technical Assistant | Last Date: 01 May 2020
- Ellucian Recruitment 2020 for Associate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Online – Recruitment Process is Online
- HRIDC Walk-in Interview 2020 for Sr Executive/Executive/Executive Asst | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech | 17 April 2020
- B.Com Bachelor of Commerce/ BBA Bachelor of Business Administration/ BBM Bachelor of Business Management/ BMS Bachelor of Management Studies/ BA Bachelor of Arts/ B.Sc Economics
- Batch: 2019/2020 passed out only
- Maximum three years of gap, if any, b/w 10th & graduation
- 10th Standard – minimum 50%
- 12th Standard – a minimum of 50%
- Graduation – minimum 50% or 5.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines
- Admission into EPGDBM degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process
- 2019 (Year of passing) candidates should have completed all exams/viva and should not have any pending attendance requirements with the college/university.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Submit your Interview Experience: Click HERE
Service Agreement: 36 months
Period: (INR Per Month)
- First Year: 15,712
- Second Year: 17,810
- Third Year: 19,910
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Watch this video till the end about Process to apply and Interview Materials:
How to Apply Wipro Off Campus Drive 2020 for Digital Workspace Service Desk?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible
To Apply: Click here
Follow Us Here & text for any queries: