Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | 2020 Batch | BCA/B.Sc| Apply Online
Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2020 is Scheduled for Work Integrated Learning Program 2020 (WILP 2020) for BCA/ B.Sc – 2020 batch graduates The detailed eligibility and application process for wipro off Campus drive for 2020 Batch are given below.
Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2020 :
|Job Role||Work Integrated Learning Program 2020 (WILP 2020)(M.Tech+Job)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||01 December 2019|
|Online Assessment Date||Will be tentatively held in December 2019|
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Batch: 2020 Passed Out Only
- 10th Standard – 50% or above
12th Standard – 50% or above
Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject (No Business Maths or Applied Maths) in both 12th Standard and Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams / viva-voice / training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college/university.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Follow Us Here & text for any queries:
Service Agreement: On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months
Period: (INR Per Month)
- First Year: 15,712
- Second Year: 17,810
- Third Year: 19,910
- Fourth Year: 23,000
Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by an HR interview.
How to Apply Wipro Off Campus Drive for WILP 2020
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before 01 December 2019 by the following link.The online assessment will be tentatively held in December 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here