Wipro Walk-in Drive 2020 | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree | 21 March 2020
Wipro Technologies scheduled a walk-in event for Technical Service Desk for B.E/ B.Tech/ Any Degree graduates at Bangalore, Pune. The detailed eligibility and venue details shared below. Wipro Walk-in Drive 2020
|Job Role||Technical Service Desk|
|Experience||1- 4 years|
|Salary Offered||Best In Industry|
|Walk-in Date||21 March 2020|
You can also apply in these jobs:
- ANSYS Recruitment 2020 for R&D Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- Siemens Recruitment 2020 for Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech | Bengaluru | Apply Online
- MATLAB – MathWorks Recruitment 2020 for C++ Developer | B.E/B.Tech | Hyderabad | Apply Online
- Bank of India Recruitment 2020 for Faculty/Office Assistant | Any Degree/10th Pass | May 2020
- TCS Virtual Internship 2020 | TCS iON Remote Internship | Apply Online
Detailed Candidate Profile
- Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ Any Degree
- Experience: 1-4 years
- Mandatory Skills: TIS Service Desk
- Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language
Check Wipro Interview Experience & Paid Materials: Click Here
Key skills required for the job are:
- Good communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
- Flexibility to work in 24 x 7 environment; shift operations
- Basic Computer knowledge to trouble shoot desktop, laptop and blackberry related issues should be able to do system administration, Incident/problem determination and resolution
- Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures. Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
How to Apply for Technical Service Desk?
All interested and eligible candidates can register online and attend this walk-in drive on 21 March 2020 to the respective venue. Venue details are given below.
To Apply: Click here
Date: 21 March 2020
SEZ Unit I & II Divyasree Technopark,
Plot No.31 MIDC,
Pune Infotech Park,
Pune, Maharashtra 411057.
Follow Us Here & text for any queries: